BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
It’s expensive as far as ranch dressing goes but it will always be my favorite. The cucumber in it gives it a whole new fresh taste that other dressings don’t have. I love how rich it is and my son eats it on pizza.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. These days, ranch isn't my go-to salad dressing, but as a kid I did always love dipping cucumbers in ranch, so I was curious to try this out. While the cucumber flavor isn't that strong, it does cut down the "ranch-ness", which makes it a more mild flavor.
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
I love ranch! This is by far the best brand and the only one I shop for. The taste is delicious and it’s not to expensive. I love it with veggies, pizza and even dip!
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
At first I didn’t know how it was going to taste because I love each of them separately and in salad of course but sometimes when things are put together it doesn’t taste right but this was excellent! I usually buy it from Walmart because it’s priced well or any place it’s on sale. Super good!!
Ashley B.
Nobody does ranch as good as Hidden Valley! My absolute favorite! Perfect consistency, great bold flavor and affordable l! No other compares! Their ranch powder mixes are amazing too for pasta salads, over a roast in the crockpot or chicken in the oven! I’m never diappointed with Hidden Valley!
Elizabeth G.
Harlingen, TX
I bought this bottle with high hopes, but honestly, it wasn't for me. I personally love ranch and cucumbers, and them together in a bottle?! Oh my God, I was so excited to try it! Put the dressing on a salad, it was different, kinda didn't taste like ranch. Used it for a dip, tasted better.
Katelyn G.
Maspeth, NY
When I think of ranch, I think of Hidden Valley. They have the most favorable ranch that honestly goes with anything. I like to use it with salads and veggies, but it goes great with pizza as well if that is your style. I won't buy another brand's ranch because Hidden Valley is the best.
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
hidden valle cucumber ranch dressing, i go it form smiths as really the ranch in general. this time i got this new taste one. i really like the taste of this. i dun know how good is this if person wan to be healthy but i tried as it had cucumber in to. I will ask everyone to try at least once
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
In my house, we basically drink this stuff so I have to get the big bottle. The ranch flavor is so perfect that I view other brands as inferior in flavor to it. I will not be happy if this brand is not available. It is ranch by hidden valley or I choose a different flavor all together.
Rickchele M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love Ranch dressing and when I saw that it has a new flavor with cucumbers I had to get it. I like the flavo because it's still creamy and taste so good.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.