BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I like this cucumber dressing it taste good when I’m enjoy a nice Greek salad the girls like it as well but it’s not something I get all the time...
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
The only ranch I will eat is Hidden Valley Brand. So many different flavors, great to make with everything needed for ranch. Even has ranch packets.
Emma C.
Grand Forks, ND
I’d love this cucumber ranch! I love to use it on my salads when I want to mix things up and switch up the flavor but still makes it all refreshing!
Mikayla W.
I’m not really huge a ranch person, but when I do use it I HATE a sour aftertaste and I’ve yet to find a store bought ranch that doesn’t give me that
Alley R.
Nobody does ranch like hidden valley! Surprisingly I'm not the biggest fan of a thick dressing with veggies but I love this guy with wings and fries.
Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
This is really good and tastes great on any salad. I also love eating it on my pizza or wings. Super good and pretty healthy (if eaten in proportion)
Danairi M.
Hidden valley is my all time favorite brand but.. I have to say I wasn't a fan of the cucumber taste. It wasn't bad but I prefer the original flavor
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I love this one! It’s perfect for summer because it has a nice light fresh flavor! Great with veggies as a side dish or as a dressing on your salad.
Carlie B.
Fort Wayne, IN
With 4 kids ranch is something we literally couldn't live without! From dipping for veggies and nuggets to adding to baked potatoes, it's our go to!
Ashley E.
Give me all the ranch. I love ranch on everything from salad to mashed potatoes. I think this has a great flavor and it isnt watery like some brands.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.