BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Tina A.
Pittsburgh
So tasty on so many different thing, of course salads, pizza, fresh veggies. And we use this to coat chicken in before breading and you will get a flavor bomb.
Brianna Z.
This is just so rich and creamy. I love using this to dip and to dress my veggies. This tastes as good as it sounds and it's made with great ingredients.
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love Hidden Valley dressings! And this one is my particular favorite because of its amazing taste. The cucumber really brings out a hint of refreshing taste.
Michelle R.
vinemont, AL
Has the best flavor.very creamy.i use this on salads, pizza,bread..its such a great product with many uses!!great for the price also.its a must in your pantry
Sara P.
Columbia, SC
I love this cucumber Ranch is very refreshing compliment salads very well and I buy it every time and go to the store. Great price, great taste, can't beat it.
Maureen D.
Suffolk, VA
My favorite ranch dressing! Pairs well with salad or just to dip your veggies in. Refreshing taste. I buy it at Walmart or any grocery store. Very affordable.
Maria T.
Round Lake
Hidden valley is always the brand I buy when it comes to dressings. They have a variety of different flavors and they're all so good. This one is a fav of mine
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I love ranch, and this flavor is awesome. I really love it. I bought it a few times, plan on buying it again. It's real creamy, and smooth. Just tastes great
Tawanda M.
Marion, AR
I love dressing on my salad. I cannot eat a salad without the dressing. I eat salads on a regular basis. Ranch with bacon is one my favorite salad dressings.
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
I really enjoyed this dressing and it’s refreshing taste of cucumber . I love putting it on my salads . I highly recommend especially if you enjoy cucumbers
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?