BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
Theeeee best! Very refreshing new taste. Buy it from the local grocery store. I don’t buy ranch but it’s perfect for veggies in the summer! Or even on a salad
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
This one is actually not that bad. I was hesitant about it at first, but it taste delicious! It goes great with wraps, salads, snacks, and cucumber sandwiches.
Maria T.
Round Lake
Hidden valley is always the brand I buy when it comes to dressings. They have a variety of different flavors and they're all so good. This one is a fav of mine
Ashley C.
Rancho Cuacamonga, CA
Hidden valley ranch has always been my favorite ! But when I discovered the cucumber flavor it has become my ultimate favorite and I don't use anything else !
Eureka C.
I am.not a fan of dressing but I love the hidden valley dressings for my salads because they taste so good. You can find them.anywhere and it is so affordable.
Michelle R.
vinemont, AL
Has the best flavor.very creamy.i use this on salads, pizza,bread..its such a great product with many uses!!great for the price also.its a must in your pantry
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
I really enjoyed this dressing and it’s refreshing taste of cucumber . I love putting it on my salads . I highly recommend especially if you enjoy cucumbers
Kendra B.
This dressing is very refreshing very thick but very flavorful! Ranch is my favorite dressing so to add a little cucumber just gives it that extra yumminess!
Tawanda M.
Marion, AR
I love dressing on my salad. I cannot eat a salad without the dressing. I eat salads on a regular basis. Ranch with bacon is one my favorite salad dressings.
Melody Y.
Sedalia, MO
I love cucumbers, but I didn't care for this what so ever.. it has a more sour taste to it than I expected. Could see some people loving it, just not for me.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?