BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Maureen D.
Suffolk, VA
My favorite ranch dressing! Pairs well with salad or just to dip your veggies in. Refreshing taste. I buy it at Walmart or any grocery store. Very affordable.
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
This is THE BEST when you’re not into light ranch or regular heavy ranch. I️t being a refreshing flavor to the mix without feeling like you’re trying too hard
Chrissy C.
Newport, TN
This is my go-to Ranch dressing. Has just the right creaminess and isn't too thick. Has a nice flavor. I enjoy using it on salads and as a dip for vegetables!
Tesha O.
Hurricane
I Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, 24 fl oz has to be my favorite! Smells great to! Or maybe it's just Me! I could probably drink this stuff lol
Brianna Z.
This is just so rich and creamy. I love using this to dip and to dress my veggies. This tastes as good as it sounds and it's made with great ingredients.
Victoria L.
Baytown, TX
Hidden valley is hands down the best brand to get your dressing from, especially ranch. This cucumber kind is pretty tasty and adds a little zing to the ranch.
Tina A.
Pittsburgh
So tasty on so many different thing, of course salads, pizza, fresh veggies. And we use this to coat chicken in before breading and you will get a flavor bomb.
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
We love this ranch a lot, the flavor is creamy and when you put it in your salad, it gives an amazing flavor together!! We always buy this ranch and love it!!!
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Ranch dressing is pretty bomb. A little can go a long way. Very satisfied with the flavor. I actually use the ranch packaging in a hamburger recipe that I do.
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love Hidden Valley dressings! And this one is my particular favorite because of its amazing taste. The cucumber really brings out a hint of refreshing taste.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.