BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Asma W.
I love Hidden Valley Ranch, and it’s what I buy everyone I go to the store for some salad dressing. The cucumber ranch is really good and I usually get t when I want something a little different. It’s not as healthy as the vinaigrette’s, but one I’ll always purchase. I always get t from HEB, and will continue to do so.
Olivia M.
Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing is by far the best ranch dressing in the world. It has great taste and does not taste fake like other dressings do. Hidden Valley overall is my favorite. You can get the Hidden Valley Ranch on many different sizes, whatever suits you. It is cheap and you can get it almost anywhere.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband doesn't eat ranch but I got him to try this one and he actually didn't mind this it so bad. I like trying some of the different flavors they have for something different once in a while. Depending on what I'm eating it add good extra flavors. Like this cucumber one goes really good with bbq wings.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Hidden valley is the only ranch I truly love. I have tried all the other brands but they don’t quite taste right for me. I love using this with salad, mozzarella sticks, chicken wings, and pizza
Valerie P.
San Antonio , TX
I love this ranch. My family and I go through this bottle real quick. I can't really compare it to any other food product. Its the closes to Olive Garden ranch but thats about it. I always pick this one over any other ranch. Im always satisfied with this food product.  I always buy it no matter what.
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
This is the best ranch ever. I love the taste of it. I use it on a daily basis. Its a decent price as well. And I love that its always stocked in my local grocery store.
Kelsey B.
I love ranch. I eat salads pretty frequently so I go through a lot of ranch. I bought this ranch hoping it would be as good as people make it appear to be, but it was the worst ranch I have ever tried. Its very bitter and has a horrible taste I can’t even describe. I would not recommend this ranch to anybody.
Melissa M.
There is truly no ranch quite like hidden valley ranch. With the addition of crisp cucumber flavors, you can not go wrong. Plus, it adds a nice refreshing taste to your traditional savory ranch dressing! I have no interest in trying any other brand's ranch dressing because it always disappoints,
Jessica R.
My daughter loves cucumbers and ranch (not that she likes to dip her cucumbers in the ranch) but I thought I would try the Hidden Valley Ranch with Cucumber and the whole family loved it. It had a slight hint of cucumber but didn't overpower the original taste of Hidden Valley Ranch that everone loves.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing is delicious on salads and as dipping sauce. My husband bought it by mistake for me instead of the Hidden Valley Ranch and I have never looked back since trying it. It is delicious, affordable, easy to find in any grocery store, and can make any salad taste wonderful.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart