BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Hanna J.
Alexandria
This ls good stuff, packs alot of flavor topped on any salad its going to taste delicious. I top my pizzas and burgers with it too. Not just for salads! #TeamHiddenValley
Danie H.
Very good. A staple in our household. I absolutely love to put it on my spaghetti! Always recommend it to my friends to try. Easy to find in any grocery store and the price point it pretty good.
april t.
I reached for this one day thinking "it can't be that different than regular ranch right?" Well I was wrong. It wasn't for me. I like the rich taste of the buttermilk ranch over this cucumber flavor. It seems boring to me.
Jessica F.
Hampstead, NC
I️ use hidden valley ranch but not the cucumber flavor. I️ get the original. It is by far my favorite ranch to buy. I️ won’t use any other ranch because it tastes nasty to me.
Leigh Ann F.
Love this dressing as a dressing and also a dip for crackers and veggies! Good price and healthy. I haven’t ever mixed anything with this but used it for appetizers!
Samantha F.
Largo, FL
My favorite kind of dressing! This is my top brand to buy because it has the best flavor in my opinion. I would recommend this product and will be buying this again!
Mariah D.
Sulphur, LA
Ohhh ranch!! How I love ranch....I buy this probably just about every trip to the store bc we use it allll the time. I love this for other things, it just plain salad. I’ll eat chicken,pizza,and fries with this delicious ranch
Kiersten C.
Scranton, PA
This is my favorite ranch dressing! I love ranch and this is by far the top favorite for me the flavor is great. Not too over powering or not enough just the perfect ratio.
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
Hidden gem right here. Lurking in the salad dressing isle like Jason Voorhees. Chill chill chill chill eat eat eat eat. It's fabulous and reminds you of a crisp cold cucumber. Phenomenal.
Shannon O.
Mobile, AL
I find this dressing very interesting but I just find it a bit weird because when I have ranch I only use it for my pizza crust. I just like the plain old dressing.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?