BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Obvious ly the best ranch brand it's so tasty and I don't know how to describe it but it's not pricey and it's a decent size so you should get it for your salad or celery
Shadonna D.
Killeen, TX
If you love cucumbers and also ranch this is for you! The flavor is cool and refreshing! It’s awesome for salads or just as a dip for some carrots or celery as a snack
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
This dressing has an amazing fresh flavor and I have been nothing but satisfied with it! Definitely recommend giving it a try if you haven’t. Easy to find and affordable!
Bethany L.
Very yummy for salads, vegetables, pastas, pizza etc. I put ranch on almost everything I eat. Lol very good. I’m not sure how healthy it is for you but it’s still good!
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I love ranch. I eat everything with ranch, even with pizza! This cucumber ranch it’s so good!! The taste is refreshing, it doesn’t taste heavy like other branch of ranch.
Karly B.
Oneonta, NY
Interesting flavor but really good! Great consistency and value in this pretty big bottle! I like this ranch with plain veggies and even on a burger! Yummy and healthy!
Aida I.
philadelphia, PA
You can pretty much throw this on anything and it would taste great lol. Any veggie you cannot stand just throw some hidden valley ranch on it and you'll be in heaven.
Andrea R.
San Diego, CA
I love this ranch. It has great flavor. I eat it with my pizza and on my salads often. In am even able to get my boyfriend to eat some salad as long as this is on it.
Cali V.
Waco, TX
I feel like EVERYONE buys Hidden Valley’s ranch. It’s like the only ranch people really know and love. It’s the best of the best no matter the flavor. It does it’s job better than any other
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
Idk if I got ahold of a bad bottle or what, idk. I don't think so cause I've bought this brand of ranch dressing more than once, and I must say... My honest opinion of Kraft ANY kind of ranch dressing is the WORST ranch dressing I've ever tasted! I'll never buy this brand again.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.