BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Grace W.
Louisville, KY
Great dressing for salads and sandwiches. Has just the right amount of cucumber. It was fairly cheap and easy to find at my local Kroger. It would have gotten 5 starts if it wasn’t for the aftertaste.
Nelly C.
I love ranch in everything. I usually buy this brand since forever and am used to it. I particularly like this flavor because it's rich and creamy and I use it as a dip or in my salads.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
I’ll be honest, this isn’t bad or anything I just wasn’t a fan and didn’t notice MUCH of a taste difference from regular ranch but if you want to try it of course you can get it an your local grocery store.
Julia R.
Globe, AZ
All I can say is that I cannot eat wings without ranch. I freaking love ranch on everything so I think people who like ranch will all like this brand and this certain ranch.
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Just bought this the other night. Hooked off the bat love it and the cucumber taste isn't very strong gives the dressing a crisp fresh flavor no longer buying regular ranch.
Alessa S.
King City, CA
I haven’t tried this ranch but the original one is the one I like ! Love my fries, salad, & pizza w ranch so having extra ranch at home is a must! I always go with this one 😜
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Love Love Love this dressing! I will use this dressing for almost any dish in my house. We love ranch dressing and we love cucumbers and this is an awesome combo of the two!
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
As I first tasted this, I do not taste much cucumber. I think that this is pretty healthy and has a good value. It does have a bit of a salty taste to it. I buy this product from my local Walmart.
Alexandra B.
I was so excited when I found out hidden valley was making different flavored ranch. This was the first flavor I saw so I had to try it. LOVE IT! I can’t wait to try more!!
Daniell T.
Branson, MO
This brand is amazing. I usually go for a cheaper brand, but when I want to splurge, I go for this brand. This particular flavor is great for dipping carrots and broccoli!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.