BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Use this all the time!!! Love with my pizza or anything that i love too eat ranch with. Great taste, a little of pricey but i'll be willing to buy it anyways h such amazing taste.
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
Best ranch ever. Has a very good zest to it with the cucumbers and is refreshing. It’s at all of my barbecues and gatherings. I get mine at Walmart and I definitely recommend this product to my friends !
Nichole S.
Aside from the original ranch flavor, this is my second flavor. It's got a refreshing taste and I'm not usually a huge fan of cucumbers themselves. But this ranch is delicious!
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
I like this new ranch flavor! It’s very refreshing and full of flavor ness! I use it on my salads a lot but I found it’s also good for dipping veggies gives it a extra flavor
Nelly C.
I love ranch in everything. I usually buy this brand since forever and am used to it. I particularly like this flavor because it's rich and creamy and I use it as a dip or in my salads.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
I’ll be honest, this isn’t bad or anything I just wasn’t a fan and didn’t notice MUCH of a taste difference from regular ranch but if you want to try it of course you can get it an your local grocery store.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Love Love Love this dressing! I will use this dressing for almost any dish in my house. We love ranch dressing and we love cucumbers and this is an awesome combo of the two!
Alessa S.
King City, CA
I haven’t tried this ranch but the original one is the one I like ! Love my fries, salad, & pizza w ranch so having extra ranch at home is a must! I always go with this one 😜
Alexandra B.
I was so excited when I found out hidden valley was making different flavored ranch. This was the first flavor I saw so I had to try it. LOVE IT! I can’t wait to try more!!
Daniell T.
Branson, MO
This brand is amazing. I usually go for a cheaper brand, but when I want to splurge, I go for this brand. This particular flavor is great for dipping carrots and broccoli!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?