BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Jasmine J.
Alexandria , VA
Undefeated !! Easily the ranch to be purchased from your local grocery store. It’s affordable and the size is it great. I love ranch and this dressing is very thick. It’s perfect with any salad!
Kristen M.
New Salem, PA
Such a flavorful dressing! Really love adding it to my salads. Have purchased this product from Walmart. I feel that it's sold at a reasonable. Usually a coupon is available for the product
Audra D.
Kingsville, TX
I love cucumber and ranch! So glad they came up with this duo. It is light and refreshing. Also fewer calories than regular Ranch dressing. I pretty much use Ranch dressing with everything, I feel it’s no longer used for just salads.
Nikole S.
Wilmington , NC
Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch is a very refreshing and delicious dressing for your salad or crudités platters. It's taste is amazing with the ranch and cucumber flavors. I love it and recommend it to everyone!
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Because anything tastes better with a little help from a dressing, this ranch is creamy and delicious. Goes well on top of any fresh salad and makes a perfect dip for those crunchy veggies like carrots and celery.
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
This stuff tastes so amazing! I always buy hidden valley salad dressings and they never disappoint. I usually get mine from woodmans. It has such a rich creamy taste to it, the price is not bad either!
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, 24 fl ozHidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, 24 fl ozthis is the best salad dressing! I put it on everything! So fresh tastkng
Taylor H.
I love ranch dressing on a lot of things but I don't love all ranch dressing brands. This cucumber ranch is my favorite in summer time! It is crisp and tasty especially on a fresh salad!
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Ranch is my favorite dressing. I love it on my salad and especially with chicken wings. The hidden valley brand is better to me because its much creamy and thick, which is why i love it
Hanna Z.
So good I am literally ranch obsessed and want to try all the flavors. Bought at Kroger, not healthy by cucumber flavored so ayeeee, satisfied with flavor and would go good with salad.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.