BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Lori B.
It’s classic. My kiddos love this traditional ranch and put it on nearly everything. When I can’t make my own, this is the best substitute. Yummy and budget friendly. Will definitely repurchase!
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
You really can’t go home with hidden Valley. It’s a great price and a great taste. It’s great on silent and this cucumber dressing has a nice little freshness to it compared to a regular ranch.
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
I've grown up putting this on my salads. It's the only dressing I like even to this day. Only difference now is I'm lactose intolerant. So I have it less often but when I choose dressing this is it.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
This is a really good ranch variation. My favorite is the buttermilk ranch but I do prefer this kind for pasta salads or regular salads, it has more of a cool and crisp flavor that works well.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
I use ranch on literally everything! It’s my favorite go to for either dipping sauce salad or even on my sandwiches! Such a great pure flavor I normally get it at Kroger’s or Walmart! I buy it almost every trip to the store!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I think that I like the hidden valley cucumber dressing. I wouldn’t eat it everyday but it’s good for when you’re burnt out on ranch dressing. I bought mine from Food 4 Less about a year ago.
Courtney K.
Mountain View, AR
This definitely taste like what it claims. It is so good on a salad especially if you don't have any cucumbers in hand. I would recommend this if you haven't tried it. I will keep buying it!
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This is a very nice, new, and refreshing taste. I really enjoy this one when I’m eating raw veggies and often find it tasty on salads. I think it’s hard to steer away from original ranch but I highly recommend giving this a try
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Cucumber ranch is just the right flavor it always reminds me to eat healthy treat cumbers and. With ranch LOL it is great and I love the flavor definitely looks healthy healthy I would definitely buy again and recommend
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
I tend to enjoy the cucumber ranch better than any of their other flavors. For a store bought ranch it's one of my favorites. I always have it in our household. I would recommend to others.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart