BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Wesley L.
I love love love LOVE ranch dressing! The Ranch Cucumber is my second favorite. I put it on everything from salad, peppers, celery. Great price! I always have it in my house! My son’s love it too!
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
Ahhhh the staple ranch. So good. In our home we use ranch for dipping on lots of snacks and quick foods like pizza, veggies, French fries and more. There is often a coupon for Hidden Valley as well.
Destiny H.
Richardson, TX
So we accidentally purchased this brand and wondered why it tastes like cucumbers. I'm not gonna lie the first time i had this i didn't like it but after a while i liked that it tastes like ranch.
Montse H.
Los Angeles, CA
This dressing is sooooo good! Totally affordable and would recommend. Goes PERFECTLY on a salad or even as a dip for some chicken fingers! The cucumber gives it that extra taste and makes your Mouth water!
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Absolutely love ranch. It’s such an amazing dressing for salads. It is very healthy and I️ would definitely eat it with veggies or salads. I️ bought it at Publix. I️ would keep buying this product.
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
I love these for my vegetable
Dip. It is so creamy and flavorful. I love it. I also have used for chicken fingers. I the piece is fair and I do usually get on sale. It also taste so good on salads
Shelby S.
Magnolia, TX
This has been a staple in my household. I love ranch dressing on almost everything. You can purchase this at any grocery store. The flavor is amazing and just as good as it has always been. I will continue to buy this product!
Lori B.
It’s classic. My kiddos love this traditional ranch and put it on nearly everything. When I can’t make my own, this is the best substitute. Yummy and budget friendly. Will definitely repurchase!
Makayla R.
poplar bluff
This is such a light and tasty ranch. It’s perfect in salads and with vegetables. It’s no more expensive than regular recipe ranch. I love the light cucumber flavor with the zest of ranch. I love it, I recommend to ranch lovers!
Katya V.
Holland , PA
Always have this in my house not even a day goes by that I do not have a least one bottle of this. Or use it with everything french fries, vegetables, chicken strips, pizza anything could practically think of
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.