BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Meagan K.
I LOVE hidden valley ranch! Especially the cucumber flavor. It gives it hat perfect flavor to go with your salad. I would definitely recommend to any salad eater! You won’t be disappointed.
Samantha P.
Hialeah, FL
I have tried many different companies and they have different flavors when it comes to ranch. They all range about the same price but I love hidden valley the most. They have a variety of flavors for the same product.
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Okay, so I accidentally bought this instead of regular ranch. It caught me off guard, but was surprisingly tasty. However, I eat ranch with everything. Pizza, chicken, everything. This is a PERFECT salad dressing and for any veggies, but I wouldn’t recommend it for dipping if you dip your food in ranch like I do. The cucumber taste is definitely present.
Natalie M.
Hartselle, AL
This dressing is amazing always has been it was a staple of my childhood as I’m sure it was of many people the added cucumber flavor is awesome it gives it a very refreshing light flavor
Jay 💖.
I love this ranch so much! It's very creamy and it's healthier than normal ranch dressing. I actually really enjoy the slight bit of cucumber seeds in this dressing. I would and have repurchased,I'd give this an 8/10.
Courtney B.
Arcadia, CA
I am not a fan of any Hidden Valley dressings at all. I am a huge ranch fan, eat it with just about anything, but Hidden Valley's is just plain gross to me. I wouldn't buy it even if it was the last bottle of ranch on the shelf. I've tried a couple of their different flavored ones because they sounded good, but it's just sub-par dressing.
marie t.
El Sobrante, CA
It might sound strange but this cucumber flavored ranch is really good! It doesn’t really taste like cucumber it just tastes like ranch but not as strong of a flavor. It is a perfect addition to any salad!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My favorite ranch dressing. This stuff is great on anything. I love it on salads and pizza. Decent price for what u get. I usually purchase at Walmart. I will repurchase every time we run out. Always satisfying and taste excellent. What a good ranch sauce. Would recommend this first to anyone who is looking for ranch and living under a rock.
Marie S.
no where
Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, 24 fl oz I use this dressing
in my vegetables and salads the flavoring is very good and it is very healthy for you I would recommend this product to others plus you can also put it on/in other salads/vegetables and even on like pizza or quesadillas that might sound weird but it is very tasty
Miranda T.
Rome, NY
So good!! Ranch is my jam. And this is the creamist, best flavored ranch I've ever had. I prefer my ranch dressing to be thicker and creamer, not watery. No st other brands are watery and lack flavor. I always go for hidden valley when it comes to dressing. And it is t crazy expensive compared to other brands either.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.