BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
I love these for my vegetable
Dip. It is so creamy and flavorful. I love it. I also have used for chicken fingers. I the piece is fair and I do usually get on sale. It also taste so good on salads
Shelby S.
Magnolia, TX
This has been a staple in my household. I love ranch dressing on almost everything. You can purchase this at any grocery store. The flavor is amazing and just as good as it has always been. I will continue to buy this product!
Lori B.
It’s classic. My kiddos love this traditional ranch and put it on nearly everything. When I can’t make my own, this is the best substitute. Yummy and budget friendly. Will definitely repurchase!
Katya V.
Holland , PA
Always have this in my house not even a day goes by that I do not have a least one bottle of this. Or use it with everything french fries, vegetables, chicken strips, pizza anything could practically think of
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
Hidden valley never disappoints. My all time favorite dressing for salads, pizza, or veggies. Goes with everything! The cucumber dressing is very refreshing and isn’t too overpowering on flavor. It’s just right! I recommend this to everybody!
Makayla R.
poplar bluff
This is such a light and tasty ranch. It’s perfect in salads and with vegetables. It’s no more expensive than regular recipe ranch. I love the light cucumber flavor with the zest of ranch. I love it, I recommend to ranch lovers!
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
This is a really good ranch variation. My favorite is the buttermilk ranch but I do prefer this kind for pasta salads or regular salads, it has more of a cool and crisp flavor that works well.
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
I've grown up putting this on my salads. It's the only dressing I like even to this day. Only difference now is I'm lactose intolerant. So I have it less often but when I choose dressing this is it.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
You really can’t go home with hidden Valley. It’s a great price and a great taste. It’s great on silent and this cucumber dressing has a nice little freshness to it compared to a regular ranch.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I think that I like the hidden valley cucumber dressing. I wouldn’t eat it everyday but it’s good for when you’re burnt out on ranch dressing. I bought mine from Food 4 Less about a year ago.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?