BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Manuela C.
Jackson Hts, NY
I am usually not a fan of salads but this dressing made eating a salad so much more enjoyable! I bought it at an inexpensive value and it makes healthy eating so much better ! I would definitely recommend it.
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
My favorite dressing if I don’t have time to make my own dressing from scratch. I love the butter ranch flavor. I usually get a big bottle at Costco. I usually use it as a dip for my chicken tenders or salads.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
I didn't think it would taste all that great and it ended up shocking me by surprise it was actually not that bad at all. It's affordable and tastes great, you must try it. You can purchase at any grocery store
Tasha N.
W Valley City, UT
Wasn’t too fond of this kind of hidden valley ranch. I love cucumbers, but I guess it just doesn’t taste like the real thing to me. It’s cheap though and a lot of people in my family absolutely swear by it.
Danielle B.
Arlington, TX
I thought this was going to be a weird flavor for ranch dressing but I bought it, turns out it’s amazing. I would recommend it with veggies more so than meats like wings and burgers but it’s really good and worth a try!!
Meaghan M.
Hidden valley is the ranch dressing you grew up using. It’s good, inexpensive, and easy to find. While I think the flavor isn’t the best compared to other brands, it’s a classic that goes well with pretty much anything.
Caitlynn R.
Not very good. The original is the best
I bought it at Walmart
Not expensive at all
Goes better with veggies
Still alright on salad
Good value and not pricey
You can get at almost any store
Would not buy again
angel t.
I tried this once and it was pretty good I jst ate it with a cucumber it’s has a nice cool taste it does taste like cucumber I bought this from my local shop rite I was satisfied with this product I would buy again
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
Hidden Valley’s cucumber ranch dressing is refreshing and absolutely perfect as a veggie dip. The hint of cucumber lightens up the density of the dressing, but there is still the classic creamy ranch flavor.
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
Its like ranch but more refreshing. The cucumber flavor really shines through. Its not the healthiest thing to eat, but you gotta live a little. I really enjoy the flavor. Its always great on a good salad
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.