BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
Love the taste of cucumber ranch dressing. Cucumber is one of my favorite vegetables and when this dressing came out I started buying it instead of plain ranch. It gives salads and veggies a great taste that is mild and flavorful.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Pretty good taste. Really smooth. You can actually taste the cucumber in Hidden Valley ranch. It’s a cheap buy and pretty decently healthy. Best to pair it with a salad or some crispy carrots! Definitely buy again!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Hidden valley is my favorite dressing. I’ve tried several and they are better in flavor. Good quality ranch. Good on a budget. Most of the time they have coupons which is great. I would recommend and buy again.
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch! 💕💕💕 so good! It tastes great with salads and fries. It’s got good flavor. I also think the price is very reasonable. I buy this at Giant Eagle and I absolutely love the taste. I highly recommend for people to try this.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
This is one of my favorite dressings ever ❤❤❤
It is sooooo creamy & I love the taste of cucumbers 🥒 in it! The price point is perfect & I highly recommend everyone trying this. You will love this as I do! ❤❤❤️️️
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
My favorite ranch I ether always have this one or the original in my kitchen. My favorite snacks with it is dipping veggies into it like carrots cucumbers peppers and even chips and crackers it's a great compliment
Stephanie L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is one of my favorite salad dressings! I actually use this on raw vegetables (cucumber, brocolli, carrots) salads and to dress up any bland foods that could use some ranch. Would definitely purchase again!
Rachel F.
Grand Rapids
Hidden valley ranch is the best ranch out there it is a nice creamy tasty salad dressing to make every salad taste better or vegetable taste better when you dip it in ranch. I use it on my pizza it is the best
Cookie M.
south gate, CA
If you were to ask anyone who know's me what my favorite side sauce is they would tell you ranch lol and hidden valley is usually the one I always buy and it's always the biggest one so I don't have to constantly go back and forth because it would go in less than a week but my go to food to go with ramch in wings lol im obsessed
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Love this ranch dressing. It has a very different flavor, but it is very tasty. I enjoy dipping vegetables in it but I also use it as a salad dressing most often. I recommend it to all salad and veggie lovers!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart