BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Elsie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Ranch is my favorite thing for almost everything I eat and hidden valleys ranch is on the top of my list. I would recommend you try it if you haven’t already! It’s probably not to healthy but I doubt it’s the worse.
Jennifer R.
Ashdown, AR
Ugh this stuff is awesome ! My kids love it too! Pairs well with everything: pizza, veggies, salads and chicken! Always have some in my house. Great price, lasts awhile too. Never let down by anything hidden valley !
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I thought I would like this more, sadly. I'm a big fan of their ranch, and love cucumbers in general. But something about this dressing just put me off. The cucumber flavor lingers and just doesn't taste quite right.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This cucumber ranch is so delicious! I usually use Hidden Valley light ranch but when I want to splurge on calories this is what I like to reach for. Hidden Valley is my absolute favorite and I always buy it again and again!
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Hidden Valley is the ranch from my childhood!! It’s creamy and the flavors are on point. This is what I base all other ranch dressings against. As I’ve gotten older, I now prefer Marie’s ranch over all other brands, but Hidden Valley is a close second
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
I LOVE THIS RANCH!!! This ranch is perfect in all of my salads for my picky little children guests that prefer this heavy ranch. I am more of a vinagrette gal myself but this does taste pretty well when I splurge!
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I love everything about Hidden Valley Ranch dressing! I live for a great salad in the middle of the day for lunch, or add a meat like salmon, chicken, or grilled steak to create an epic salad with ranch dressing on top to add that extra pop of flavor!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love ranch salad dressing with cucumber and I buy mine at the grocery store and I use with raw vegetables and a cheese platter and I am very satisfied with the flavor and I will buy again soon and love the taste.
Sarah S.
I like the idea of this ranch. Cool and creamy, however it’s weird, the texture is off for me and it is not as versatile as regular ranch. Cucumber ranch is not made for pizzas or wings, imho only good for a salad
Terri M.
Macon, GA
I’m not a fan of the cucumber flavor but I️ still love their original ranch. This particular flavor left an unpleasant after taste in my mouth once I️ was done and that’s the main reason I️ don’t like this flavor.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.