BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
I found this in my local Giant when they were discontinuing it. I love ranch dressing and felt I needed to try this also. I was pleasantly surprised and was happy with the cucumber taste. There is a great balance of flavor and it goes perfect on salads and with vegetables!
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
Love love love his ranch! I can't eat salad without this stuff, even tho my favorite is the avocado one. Anyhow, I love ranch with my salad. Is not as wealthy as it should be but hell it tastes good 😊 I'll recommend this, just don't over do it tho.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
This is my favorite ranch dressing of all time! I love the hint of cucumber flavor without being overpowering to the rest of the ingredients in this dressing. My family uses this for salads but also as a dip for vegetable trays. We all love it!
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
Delicious. My kids eat this with everything. They even like it on their pizza and with their chicken nuggets. I personally like to dip my crust in it. The flavor of the cucumber is a bit different than the original flavor, but we still like it.
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
I love this ranch it taste so rich in taste. It goes great with your salad. You can have salad as a side Dish with your food. It's at a great value not expensive. Best ranch ever love this brand..
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
I’ve tried this once and it’s pretty good. I love Cucumbers and I love Ranch so I️ thought it wasn’t a bad combination. I️ bought it from Walmart it was very affordable. Overall I’m satisfied with this product. I’ll definitely purchase this again
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was so excited for this and I thought it would taste amazing, but it wasn't what I thought.  To me it almost had a mint taste to it.  I actually went back to the store and returned it because I would never eat it.  That's just my opinion though
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
Honestly one of the worst branches as ever had in my life I’m not born in a barn I don’t live on the farm but this branch is terrible and would never go back please do not buy this come make your own with some powder sour cream milk and mayonnaise
Stephanie S.
This dressing is AMAZING!!! I use it on salads or with veggies and my kids love it with chicken!!! The flavor is very bold and delicious! You won't be disappointed! I would definitely recommend! Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
I accidentally picked this ranch up one day. I love all of this brands branches but this wasn’t my favorite. Good but it tasted a bit watered down compared to the others but i’m thinking that was the purpose to give the cucumber flavor. Doubt I buy it again.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.