BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I don't really like the cucumber ranch it is just very gross to me And I just don't like the taste! I like cucumbers in ranch but cucumber ranch is just awful and I will never buy it again. I'm sorry I'm just being honest and this is my opinion!
Heidi S.
Prescott
This is the ONLY brand of ranch dressing that I will ever purchase, the flavor is just the best and one and only when it comes to Ranch salad dressing. Great in salad, Dior anything in chicken strips, pizza, chicken nuggets, vegetables and French fries. Just the best!!
Cassandra S.
I love ranch! And hidden valley is my favorite! I like the twist of cucumber it is great to dip veggies in! The flavor is bold yet subtle! It’s not very healthy but in moderation it won’t hurt your diet!
Jorrie S.
Justin, TX
I've always loved Hidden Valley Ranch but I've been journey into their flavored ranches and let me tell you they are amazing, if you love ranch and your family loves Ranch so love these ranches
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
This is the ONLY ranch we ever have bought since I became an adult. It goes great with veggies, meat, pizza, even fries. The flavor is even throughout the bottle and the consistency is thicker than some ranch, which we love!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
The best dang ranch is the world!! It is so great! Tastes amazing, you very much so need to purchase the real deal over a knock off! It is cheap and worth it! Not healthy so use in moderation!
Summer Q.
Princeton
Definitely 5 star rating on the Cucumber ranch by Hidden Valley! I love cucumbers and I love ranch and this combination is seriously perfect. Hidden Valley ranch has always been my favorite.
Alana S.
This salad dressing is an interesting flavor. The cucumber adds a nice twist to classic ranch dressing. It’s not the best but it does taste pretty good on salad or as a veggie dip. Not sure if I would buy again but definitely something to try if you like ranch dressing. The consistency is nice thick and creamy. You can get this at pretty much any grocery store.
Brittany M.
Pueblo, CO
If you like cucumbers then you will like this. All I can taste is cucumber. It would probably be good in a salad. I have tried it with chicken and french fries and it was gross. I would not buy this again.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I love the original hidden valley but this is sooo good. I use it for pretty much everything lol even chicken nuggets! It’s creamy, lightweight and rich. I definitely recommend if you love ranch!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart