BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Taylor M.
ROCKY MOUNT, MO
My mind was blown the day I found this dressing at my local supermarket! Cucumber ranch is amazing! I put it on my BLT and grilled chicken wraps, and if you feel really rebellious - taquitos. Walmart sells this brand and it is worth it! Great idea to mix two favs into one!
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Hidden valley ranch is my absolute all time favorite in dressings ,dips ,seasoning, and more. We use it to season popcorn , on salads,meats,veggies and all. The cucumber ranch has a really good taste to it and I do like it better than most of the other flavors.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
I bought this sometime last year, i wanted to try something different, however i wasn't really a big fan of the cucumber flavor. I purchased this at Kroger, i was a good value and not pricey at all. I rather have real cucumbers in my salad then a dressing of it.
Elsie C.
I don't really like ranch but this is a favorite of my family. They love the creamy rich taste. I always buy Hidden Valley ranch dressing because it's value for the price is unbeatable! My family would recommend this to anyone who loves ranch on their salad.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
This is a great alternative to regular ranch. Its super tasty and has so much yummy ranch flavor. Its not as common as the average ranch but you can find it at a few places. Good on cucumbers, carrots, and just whatever else you'd put ranch on like chicken.
Megan J.
I have to say, all Hidden Valley ranch is very tasty, however, this cucumber flavor is by far my favorite. It tastes like ranch but with a hint of veggie freshness. Highly recommend it!!
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I love Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, and, of course, totally recommend this product! It is high quality taste for a reasonable price. The cucumber flavor goes very well with the ranch dressing.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
The best amazing ranch dressing out there. Amazing taste and flavors on your taste buds. You can use this ranch on literally anything really. Smooth great rich ranch taste.
✨Alyssa ✨.
RANCH IS NOT REAL UNLESS ITS HIDDEN VALLEY. I’ve tried other brands that are knock off to save money but always find myself coming back because you seriously can’t beat the taste. The flavor of this ranch for some reason has it alll. Strongly recommend
Amanda G.
We have fought hidden valley brand for years and I remember as a child always using this ranch for my carrots to be dipped into. It’s a great tradition and for kiss love it. I am satisfied with the product and highly recommend others to try this brand.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?