BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Debra O.
Aiken
This product is definitely one I would choose in my top 10. I love the taste of both cucumber and ranch combined. It makes for a light tasty dressing on my salad, or as a dip for my raw vegetables. It is easy to find at my local Food Lion, Kroger, or Bi Lo. It tends to go on sale a lot, too. Definitely a staple at my house.
Christian G.
Slaton, TX
We always keep a bottle of Ranch at our house. My 2 kids love putting ranch on everything! I recently purchased cucumber ranch and I was surprised how much I liked it. I will definitely purchase again. Family of 4 approved!
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I tried this dressing a few months ago at a potluck and I️ have to say that it was a little hard to get over the flavor having cucumber in it. I’m unsure if its nutritional value but I️ think if you really want the flavor of cucumber you should probably just slice up a cucumber and eat it...maybe with this dressing, maybe not.
Becky K.
I bought this on accident one time thinking it was og ranch and I was definitely wrong. It was still good don’t get me wrong it just has a little bit of a watered down taste to it because well cucumbers taste like water let’s be honest. But it was still good and i ate all of it but I was glad to get my og ranch back
Brittany S.
Evansville, IN
So good with veggies hidden valley is my favorite brand of ranch and I think it taste better than other ranch even though it does cost a little more still my favorite
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I did everything I eat in this dressing. I love the fresh cucumber taste with the other ingredients that is made with ranch and adding it to all of my vegetables and even some of my fruit which is weird. I would recommend for those who like to snack a lot and like too add a little extra sweetness and tang to your healthy snacks.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Cucumber Ranch Hidden Valley sounds tasty right now. I usually buy the two pack of original ranch hidden valley as well as the seasoning powder. Highly recommend it. Doesn't fried zucchini and cold ranch dressing dip sound good right now?
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
The only brand of ranch dressing that I actually buy. Its decently priced, especially for any college student or literally anyone on a budget. It doesn't expire quickly, which is super awesome. Its lightweight and creamy and spreads over salads well. Its not overwhelming in flavor either.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Soooo good on salads! It’s not too creamy and has that refreshing cucumber taste which is always a nice touch! You can pick this up anywhere food is sold and it’s not super pricey. The only downside in my opinion is the spout is a bit of a hassle just because it is easy to pour out too much
Graci C.
This dressing gets a 4 out of 5 stars from me. It has that original ranch taste but also has a kick of something else and that is cucumber. I love cucumber but it was a little too strong in the dressing. I would pair it with a nice salad. I might buy it again depending on what i make.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.