BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Joelle P.
Provo, UT
Is there ever really a question about which ranch to buy?!? Hidden Valley is hands down the BEST! I have tried other brands because they were cheaper but always end up throwing and that bottle and buying some more Hidden Valley ranch. (I definitely recommend also trying the powder kind. Add some buttermilk and mayo til it’s a good texture and you will have the best tasting ranch ever!!)
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE ranch, and I am always up for trying new flavors of ranch. I eat it with many different types of food. I bought this cucumber ranch thinking that it would be good with veggies and on salads. Boy, was I wrong! I absolutely did not like the taste of this cucumber ranch... it just had a weird and not pleasant taste and I will not purchase this again and I would not recommend it.
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
I seriously wish I could give this more than 5 stars! It’s so yummy! It’s like summer in your mouth! Don’t just use this on salad, use this on fish/shrimp tacos, in replace of mayo for your BLT. This possibilities are endless!! Have another great idea for it to go on? Let me know! I will be soon trying be trying this in a pasta salad bc that idea just came to my mind!
Jessica F.
Burnsville
So I love ranch, and I love this brand. However, this cucumber ranch is just to die for! The tangy ranch with the sweetness of the cucumbers is a perfect combination. I do like though how the generic and store brands allow you to squeeze the dressing out of the bottle without pouring and ending up with too much. I wish this brand would do that. Overall, a great product.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
YES! Hands down, my favorite salad dressing. It's not a very harsh cumcumber taste but it's definitely prominent. I'm so in LOVE with this taste and it's great with cucumbers or without in your salad. SO great for raw veggies and such a fresh and homemade tasting dressing! I LOVE this and I'd pick this affordable dressing over all of them.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
This is a fine salad dressing. There is nothing about it that is super exciting. It’s basically the traditional ranch but with a cucumber on the bottle. Like ranch is fine and hidden valley is always good, but the whole cucumber part doesn’t show through. A cucumber is mostly water so it doesn’t make that much sense in the first place.
Taylor L.
I don’t normally put ranch on my salads, but if I do it’s normally this. This is also great to dip ranch flavored tortilla chips in! It’s a very thick and flavorful ranch, so if you don’t want an overpowering taste, it’s probably better to stay away from it. But if you’re tired of bland salads (or anything really) then this is for you!
Bree F.
Soooooooooo amazing!! And very yummy! The cucumber tasted this is not very overpowering it is very light and is very good with each dip. I like to dip my carrots in this my salary in this or even cucumber it is not too much cucumber just like your ranch with a very light hint of cucumber in it it reminds me of the Greek tisiki. Sooo good.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
I am obsessed with cucumbers and ranch for a snack. I recently ordered a sandwich that had ranch on it. I didn’t know that it was cucumber ranch until later but it was SO GOOD! It really does have a cucumber flavor all I was missing was the crunchiness of the actual cucumber. I highly recommend this I you like ranch and cucumbers.
Sandra J.
Pretty good in a classic fresh way. I like the idea of adding a bit of a change up since the kids really won’t sway from ranch by very much. It’s a great consistency and can just count on it being good.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.