BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Trisha S.
Los Angeles, CA
Surprising refreshing twist to the classic ranch. Great on sandwiches and dipping veggies. Tastes lighter than normal ranch for those that don't like creamy dressings
Erica C.
These ranch flavored dressings are so delicious. And the different flavors are perfect for all your salad dressing needs. I like this cucumbwr one in the summer.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
I mean we are talking Hidden Valley here !! You can’t go wrong with finicky eaters when you serve their meals with “Hidden Valley” Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Pasta Salads
& dips !!! Kisses from the all the Moms
Kayla B.
I love this dressing. The cucumber adds an extra freshness into my salads and compared to other ranch dressings I’ve tried, this one seems to have to the purest taste.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Ought this from Walmart it was good but a little to strong for me I don't know if I would buy it again it was a little more expensive than other salad dressings and more expensive than others
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
When I think Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, I think about childhood! My mother used this ranch in many of my favorite recipes. Sometimes irs nice just to grab a bottle and sit with a plate of refreshing salad and veggies. We love the shelf life is decent, if there is a sale we can buy more than one bottle without wasting it. Even open, it stays good for a decent amount of time. The flavor is kickin! And the price is fair. I would recommend this to just about anyone looking for a good ranch!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, 24 fl oz is absolutely delicious! I put it on everything! Yes I mean everything! Even Pizza haha I love to dip veggies in it during the summer months as it has a cool and crisp clean taste to it! It does not have an overwhelming cucumber flavor. Just a nice hint! If you have yet to try it and are a ranch lover like myself, then I highly recommend that you do!
Charee M.
I absolutely love the dressing. It's cool and it's very refreshing. I bought this doing the summer this year here in Texas because it's so hot and humid and salads were like a daily meal here in our residents. I bought this and put it in the refrigerator to chill and it was so cool on the taste buds when eating it with the salad and it also gives a refreshing feeling when you are actually using it as a dipping sauce for hot wings. The height of the wing in addition to the coolness of the cucumber and ranch dressing makes it a great pairing.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Ranch is the best. It goes on salad, pizza, all veggies- it’s just amazing! I personally try to stay away because I’m trying to behold better eating habits and Ranch is not that healthy for you at all. But Hidden Valley is the best and I honestly don’t know if I will ever be able to say no to ranch and carrots.
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
I love this dressing omg!! It’s just amazing! I always get carrots and broccoli with the this dressing and I just can’t get enough of it. The price is great and would definitely recommend it
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.