BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I recently tried this hidden valley ranch cucumber dressing that is great with salad and with buffalo chicken wings ,I tried this instead of the typical dip and it tasted great
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
I like cucumbers and ranch dressing, but, fir me, this was not the most flattering combination. It’s tasty, rich, and creamy but the cucumber flavor just makes it weird for me.
April P.
Any type of hidden valley ranch is delicious. This one was no exception and it had a refreshing taste due to the cucumber taste. It was great on a salad or to dip veggies in.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
If I’m eating ranch on a salad I’ll try to make it or get a different one but this is better for veggies and veggie dip. It’s also really good for wings and parties as well.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
This flavor is everything I’ve ever wanted in a salad dressing! It combines two of my absolute favorite flavors and I couldn’t be more excited to drench my salad in this!!!
Elena C.
Wendell, NC
This product is so good and creamy.its really good on pizza and salad. i got it at walmart but you can also get it at target it seems healthy but i’m not really sure.but it is truly yummy and i love it .
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
I cannot express how OBSESSED I am with this flavor! It's only a slight taste but it's just enough to be refreshing. Wal-Mart carries it and I highly highly recommend it.
Jennifer R.
Alvarado, TX
I LOVE RANCH!! This ranch has a hint of cucumber which makes it taste very fresh, but don't worry, the cucumber isn't overpowering! Great price and great taste.
Meggie H.
I love this ranch with the cucumber taste. It’s perfect for dipping veggies in or if you want a fresh taste. We purchased this at Fred Meyer, and the value is great!
Trisha S.
Los Angeles, CA
Surprising refreshing twist to the classic ranch. Great on sandwiches and dipping veggies. Tastes lighter than normal ranch for those that don't like creamy dressings
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?