BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Man U can taste the cucumber in this shiz. Perfect ranch to cucumber ratio. It’s good on everything regular ranch is and u feel less guilty eating it cause of veggies.
Tara O.
IOWA CITY, IA
I wasn't that happy with this product but that may just be me. It tasted for the most part like normal ranch but then it has the weird texture as it has the seeds of a cucumber in it. It just throws it off for me. I say it's worth a try but it's just not for me.
Lizz G.
My favorite salad dressing ever!!! I do not like to eat cucumbers, but this dressing has just a hint of cucumber to it. Crisp and refreshing taste. Love this product!!
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Being from the Midwest, I’m a ranch girl through and through. I️ was excited to try the cucumber ranch and it didn’t disappoint! It won’t be my go to flavor because I still prefer the original, but it’s still delicious!
Haleigh W.
GFAFB, ND
Refreshing. Perfect for salads or just dipping veggies in. Always keep in stock in my house. Always a great flavor. Not to pricy. Have found it at all grocery stores.
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Classic what can I say many people love it on all most everything. It's not all that healthy for you but it's good. I put mines on salads, fries and chicken. Love it.
Mandy H.
Laramie, WY
Who doesn’t love Ranch? I try not to us Ranch too much because it’s addictive and has a million calories. But this stuff is still good. Also I love the squeeze top.
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
The original ranch is my favorite but when I want something different I love this one. Cucumber is such a clean taste so of course it tastes amazing with the ranch.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
my family loves this stuff i personally dont like it because to do not like cucmbers at all not even the smell so i dont buy this for me but do purchase it for my family
Nelli C.
Lockeford , CA
This brand of ranch is good and creamy. It works for my salad and carrots. I still need to find one that isn't as creamy and more watery and also not as sour.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart