BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Chaunyce D.
This flavor was actually pretty good. I was refreshing and it still paired well with the foods I usually use ranch dressing on. I purchased it from Walmart for under $5.
Heather S.
Melrose, FL
Love Ranch dressing with cucumber . Im not a fan of cucumbers but in this dressing its irresistible! Love the thick creamy texture and the taste is absolutely delicious.
Denisse G.
I liked this one. Excited one I tried for the first time when I saw the cucumber part, but I think is still missing something. However this is one of my favorites brands
Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV
I love Hidden Valley ranch.I use it as a dip for chips and chicken nuggets.It also taste great on pork chops and baked in oven. My number one favorite to top my salads too
Maria B.
I think I have tried this. Ranch dressing is always good and this is no exception. Hidden valley makes the best ranch with the creamiest and sharpest flavor of a real ranch.
Angela C.
Joplin, MO
Not as good as the original and the cucumber can sometimes taste a little bitter when I bite into a piece. Definitely something I don't buy unless it's the only choice.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
I love hidden valley brand for ranch and other dressings. I feel like it tastes super healthy and doesn't have ingredients that are unnecessary in there, def recommend!
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
Hidden Valley Ranch makes one of the best wrench mixes ever or dressings shall I say it tastes good with celery you just plain veggies or in a salad or on top of your pizza
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
Surprisingly a good taste to this cucumber ranch. Taste good in a lot of different foods. I was very satisfied with this flavor. I’d buy this again and recommend it too.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
This product and brand never disappoints! I was excited when they came out with cucumber ranch! Taste delish in salad, used for sandwiches, and even as a dipping sauce.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.