BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
I love my hidden valley ranch with cucumbers. Its the only salad dressing i buy and im loyal to my ranch. I am a ranch snob if you dont have hidden valley i dont want it!!!
Monica B.
Beaumont, TX
I love ranch! I use it on fries mostly and salads! This is my go to brand. Its one of my faves my other fsvorite on is the one from wingstop. I wonder what brand they use lol
Sydney 💋.
I actually prefer the cucumber ranch over the original flavor. It's not as strong and I love dipping cut up vegetables in this. It has a nice hint of cucumber and tastes amazing.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
I really enjoy ranch with a nice plate of salad not only that but ranch goes with anything such as fries and even pizza really love that you can enjoy ranch with just anything. 😍😍
Amanda L.
Drummonds, TN
I love this compared to typical ranch dressing. I love the cucumber flavor that is barely recognizable, but really adds a good flavor! Will never buy regular ranch again!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my family’s favorite Ranch Dressing. I use it in recipes and as a dip for veggies. It’s thick,creamy,and just plain tasty as far as dressings go. Good price point too.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
This is my favorite dressing. I use it on everything from sandwiches to dipping French fries. The only other one I use is still Hidden Valley but another flavor of ranch.
Leslie C.
This dressing is so refreshing. The cucumber flavor is not overwhelming, but I enough to give you that extra flavor. It us a great addition to a veggie tray and a light salad.
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
I love this product. They always have an amazing taste and are easy to find in any local store for a moderately cheap price. Its creamy and good which makes veggies taste better.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This ranch dressing has an amazing taste and goes really good with salads! I bought it cause I love cucumbers on my salads and the store I went to didn’t have any and had this so I bought and love it!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.