BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is the one thing that my son absolutely loves on his salad. I also really like it. It is extremely good as a dip for some sandwiches. Oh yeah can't forget how good it is to dip chicken fingers in. So many things you can use this for other than salads. Really good taste the Cucumber is not overwhelming just gives it affresh taste. Very creamy and Rich. Have to have it in the refrigerator at all times or it is truly missed
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
The Ranch with Cuccumber is fantastic. I don't always go all out when making myself a quick salad because I'm starving and trying to eat healthy. Cucummbers barely last in my house, so this dressing adds that flavor back to my lettuce! I'm picky about my ranch and love ranch. Definitely a keeper!
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
My dad recommended this and I thought it sounded weird but figured I’d give it a shot. My husband loves it and I like dipping veggies in it but not huge on it being in my salad. Definitely one of the best versions of ranch I’ve had though!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Love this one has a refreshing taste. You taste both the ranch and a little cucumber, the cucumber is not over powering. I’ve bought this at Walmart. Not too expensive but I use for dipping with veggies
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I don't really like the cucumber ranch it is just very gross to me And I just don't like the taste! I like cucumbers in ranch but cucumber ranch is just awful and I will never buy it again. I'm sorry I'm just being honest and this is my opinion!
Cassandra S.
I love ranch! And hidden valley is my favorite! I like the twist of cucumber it is great to dip veggies in! The flavor is bold yet subtle! It’s not very healthy but in moderation it won’t hurt your diet!
Heidi S.
Prescott
This is the ONLY brand of ranch dressing that I will ever purchase, the flavor is just the best and one and only when it comes to Ranch salad dressing. Great in salad, Dior anything in chicken strips, pizza, chicken nuggets, vegetables and French fries. Just the best!!
Jorrie S.
Justin, TX
I've always loved Hidden Valley Ranch but I've been journey into their flavored ranches and let me tell you they are amazing, if you love ranch and your family loves Ranch so love these ranches
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
This is the ONLY ranch we ever have bought since I became an adult. It goes great with veggies, meat, pizza, even fries. The flavor is even throughout the bottle and the consistency is thicker than some ranch, which we love!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
The best dang ranch is the world!! It is so great! Tastes amazing, you very much so need to purchase the real deal over a knock off! It is cheap and worth it! Not healthy so use in moderation!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?