BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
This stuff is soooo good. The cucumber taste is so refreshing. This stuff is set at a fairly decent price and is by my favorite. I use it on anything and everything. And I would absolutely buy it again:
Kennice F.
This is the best ranch dressing there is. No other compares when it comes to flavor. Never thought about the flavor and Walmart always had the best price on the dressing unless finding it on sale otherwise. I was satisfied.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
This use to be my absolute favorite salad dressing I would eat it on everything from sandwiches pizza bbq wings I just loved it until I got ulcers from something else but I'd definitely recommend it to anyone
Christina G.
Bixby, OK
I really o like the taste of this Hidden Valley cucumber ranch dressing. It tastes great and the cucumber is not over powering. I enjoy using it on my salads and will definitely recommend to my friends
Kristy H.
This is so delishious! I love eating cucumbers with this, it makes eating "healthy" taste great. I highly recommend any of hidden valleys products! Great taste and a great cost
Fabre T.
Milwaukee, WI
This is one of the best for ranch dressing. The flavor is perfect. It doesn’t have that funny taste other ranch dressing have. Buy from your local grocery store. You won’t be disappointed.!
Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
I think this is one of the best ranch dressings that you can find in supermarkets. It goes well with salads, etc. I used this for a buffalo chicken dip and it tasted amazing!
Julia B.
I’m not a huge fan in general of ranch so it didn’t taste good to me. But a lot of people I know love this brand of ranch so if you actually like ranch then I would recommend!
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I thought I would hate this but I love it! I put ranch on almost everything and this is soooo good! It has a cucumber flavor but is not overwhelming! It’s so much better for you than regular ranch too!
Lyric R.
Spanish Fork
This particular flavor I enjoy the slight cucumber taste is quite delicious. Not a fan of it being a replacement for normal Ranch but it is a good every once in awhile thing
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?