BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Tiffany R.
This Ranch is so delicious. It is thick, but not too thick. It is super creamy and worth the money. It is delicious on salads, and my sisters use it for pizza and wings. I get mine at Walmart or Cub.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
My husband prefers the salad dressing. He loves the flavor and the taste he said it fit perfectly on his salad. It doesn’t cost that much and your basically paying for s great flavor.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
This is the best tasting ranch dressing I've had. Obviously Hidden Valley Ranch is the most widely known brand and deservedly so. It's so yummy and is perfect for salads or dipping sauce. Highly recommend.
Fatima O.
Temperance, MI
This is the best ranch! It is always at our house and we almost eat it with everything! Ranch is like our ketchup my family loves it especially this brand! You can almost find it anywhere you shop for groceries!
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
Such great flavor. Ranch goes great with salad or pizza! I️ do not like cucumbers but this flavor adds the right amount of freshness to the ranch. Not too expensive either. Must try!
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really like the added flavor of the cucumber to ranch. It tastes amazing and I love dipping my veggies in this ranch dip. Carrots taste amazing with this! It's also great on salads.
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
Why? WHY?! Why ruin a good thing? I bought this by accident and when you are expecting ranch and you get cucumber it is surprising and unpleasant. I hate cucumber. This is horrible.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
ENFIELD, CT
I saw this amd thought why not? Because i do lile cucumbers so to my surprise it is really good. I definitely recommend it. With a salad or just carrots or any veggie that you like
Molly C.
North Branch, MI
This stuff is delicious. I recommend it to anyone to put on their salad. Very nice flavoring. Always can find at your local Walmart. Little expensive but way worth the price! This is one of the only ranch I’ll buy
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
This ranch is so good! Its the classic ranch taste with a fresh kick of cucumber! I love it! Definitely something I would recommend to anyone and everyone who is a ranch lover! Even kids! It’s a great buy!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.