BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Kassidy T.
Redding, CA
Hidden Valley ranch is normally my favorite salad dressing, or as a dipping sauce for pizza or chicken, but I was thrown off guard by the taste of cucumber in a ranch that it didn't taste very good.
Suze K.
I didn't get this large bottle, but when I think ranch dressing, I think Hidden Valley. Ranch is one of those comfort foods that goes with other food. SO yummy. I just want reduced fat and sugar as well.
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
We rarely buy salad dressings in my House, but this is one of our favorites. It has a Very refreshing taste and lasts forever. I️ got it from target and it’s very creamy so you only have to use a small amount.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Our favourite ranch in the house aside from making homemade. I bought a 4 pack at Costco. It’s so creamy yummy and more. I have so many recipes with ranch from potatoes to pasta to sautéed tomatoes.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
I love cucumbers and I love ranch so I really enjoy this dressing. It’s got a good flavor. I use ranch on a lot of things but this one is pretty good one veggies and sandwiches! I would buy again!
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit , MI
Not going to lie but I’m not a big fan of ranch but I do give this Pacific Brand for my family and my kids because they like ranch and honestly from all the other ranches that I bought this is their favorite
Abby R.
Quite honestly, this is my least favorite ranch salad dressing. The flavor is light and reminds me of grass. I'm sure it's healthy than the buttermilk versions (which is probably why it isn't as good.)
Kelly H.
Toledo
In theory this combination sounds delicious, but the cucumber is very strong and overpowers the ranch flavor. I bought it once on a whim and threw it out after tasting it. I was very disappointed.
Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
Love this ranch, it typically has a few less calories/carbs because of the cucumber which is great! I would say the cucumber flavor is pretty prominent so if you’re not a cucumber fan I wouldn’t recommend!
Katie N.
Hidden Valley is by far my favorite brand of dressing! While it might not be the healthiest choice, the flavor, in my opinion, it the best. And the different versions of ranch give great options.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?