BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is the only brand of ranch I will buy! I eat it on everything! It’s so good! I recommend this over other brands I have tried. My daughter loves it with pizza rolls as well! We are definitely satisfied customers!
Liberty V.
Hidden Valley ranch is the best kind of ranch and the only kind I will eat. It taste good on protein, veggies, pizza and even for things like buffalo chicken dip. I highly recommend it over other brands
Zai I.
Normal, IL
This is the original ranch. Everyone’s safe place when it comes to dressing. You can’t go wrong with it, unless you’re allergic or drown your food in its thick greatness. You’ll be pleasantly satisfied.
Alyssa S.
New Paltz, NY
This is really amazing! It's like regular creamy ranch with this awesome hint of refreshing cucumber 😍 it's perfect on everything! (Especially buffalo wings) I was super skeptical about trying it at first but I'm so so happy I tried it 😁
Mira M.
Weird taste! I love ranch and like cucumbers but definitely not together. Worst combo ever! Idk what to eat it with, I guess cucumbers right? I’ll pass on this one and happily stick to my original ranch
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
Loved It! I love cucumbers and I love ranch, therefore I love this dressing. The cucumbers combined with the ranch give it a fresh taste that can not be argued. I highly recommend if you live cucumber and ranch!
erin l.
Fresh Meadows, NY
since i love cucumber and ranch this is the perfect combination for me. i can not eat salad with out dressing and i really do like
this to give
me
the flavor that i enjoy
in my salads. def. pick
it up.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Hidden Valley Ranch cucumber dressing is such a refreshing dressing for salads dips and dishes such a simple flavor that explodes in your mouth most definitely my favorite of all of the ranch dressings
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
Hidden Valley is hands down my gp to brand when it comes to salad dressing. The cucumber ranch though has a little different fast from the regular ranch. Go try it for yourself. It does not dissapppint.
Velitra M.
South Bay, FL
Hidden valley’s dressing are all good. This one like all the others have a nice fresh taste. Are they healthy? I guess so lol but they do cost a little more than the store brand but they are worth it.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.