BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Andrea M.
When it comes to salad who doesn’t like a good dressing to go along with it
This salad dressing is by far my favorite always have to have it on my salad i like it because it tastes like the restaurant ranch and who doesn’t love restaurant ranch.
Hannah C.
Statesville, NC
Such an amazing light and refreshing flavor. The cucumber flavor is not overpowering and not too subtle either. Great for pairing with any salad or as a dipping sauce. 10/10 would recommend and buy again!
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This cucumber ranch dressing is a nice change to my usual . Not to strong of a flavor . It's priced good and easy to find . For me the traditional ranch wins over the flavor still but is nice to switch up.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love this dressing! It’s ranch with a refreshing cucumber taste,can’t get any better. I love it for pasta salad,dip fresh vegetables in it or even a small amount on my sandwich. Very happy with this dressing
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
Both the original and the light Ranch are yummy tasting. The light version allows me to enjoy the great flavor of Ranch but with fewer calories. This Is a major plus for me but I like the original so much better!
Julia L.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is m favorite dressing to enjoy veggies with! While I never pour it on top of a salad, dipping carrot sticks or cucumbers in it it has the perfect hint of cucumber flavor! Always creamy and delicious!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I have really come a long way since my teens and my palate has evolved. This is really just awful. I think there are more chemicals in this stuff than in my garage. There are so many other better options.
Nicole W.
This has such a delicious flavor and zesty taste to it. I use it on salads, in buffalo chicken dip, and with veggie snacks for my kids. It's flavor is better than other brands! I would recommend trying it!
Jasmin G.
Love love love. Ranch has to be my favorite dressing, whether its on a salad, wings, pizza, chicken tenders, its my absolute favorite!! I always get mine at stop & shop but lots of places have it! If you dont eat ranch you're missing out!
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
If you want something different from the regular ranch flavor you’ll love this flavor. Ranch and cucumbers already a good together so this flavor is a must. It gives your salad a added kick to your salad
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.