BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Andréa G.
You really can’t do wrong with Hidden Valley ranch, and when you add cucumber to the mix it becomes that much better! I love to dip cucumbers, carrots, red peppers, cherry tomatoes, and celery in this dressing
Julia R.
Crane, TX
I love ranch, but cucumber ranch is even better! It’s also more healthy for you. I get this whenever I see it in the store. I love it on a salad, with my chicken, and other vegetables! I recommend to everyone
Andrea M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hidden valley ranch is the OG... but his flavor... not so much. I thought it would be refreshing for like a summer day... I just wasn’t a fan of the flavor. Price is exactly the same... but not a super big fan
Alexa R.
I absolutely love this. I use it on almost all my salads and just the taste of cucumber is just marvelous. It’s a great idea to make cucumber flavor for all you cucumber lovers! I would definitely buy it again
Heather B.
West Van Lear
This product Hidden Valley Ranch cucumber flavored is very good. I personally do not like to eat cucumber but this cucumbers flavor Ranch is amazing. It's a great alternative to adding cucumber in your salad.
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
Hidden valley has the best selection of ranch because of the different flavors they come out with. My boyfriend and I go through ranch like crazy. It is inexpensive and one of our favorites other than kraft.
Taylor H.
Saint Cloud, MN
This style of ranch is perfect for chicken wings. It has a lot got cucumber taste that isn’t overpowering. The only thing I would change is that I prefer my ranch a little more buttery and creamy, not runny.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I am really a fan of this salad dressing the taste is like bursting with flavor and great taste. My family adds this too just about anything, burgers, coleslaw, hotdogs, and it makes a great sauce for this recipe.
Carly S.
I love Ranch and Hidden Valley makes some of the best tasting Ranch. You will never be disappointed. The cucumber adds a small switch of flavor that pairs well with the traditional dressing. I will buy again.
Kimberly D.
My youngest son absolutely loves this cucumber ranch to dip not only cucumbers in but his croutons as well. A nice somewhat healthier snack choice over a bag of chips or fruit snack! I always repurchase this!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.