BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Nascha M.
Nice crisp taste, love putting it on salads or using it to eat veggies with, I don’t have any specific recipes for using ranch minus the ranch packets but love this brand of ranch and it’s the only brand I’ll use!
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
The cucumber ranch is light and refreshing it is so great I think for the spring and summer time like I love the flavor and I love the brand the quality is really hot and you can find it at any local grocery store
Justin C.
Rancho Cucamonga
This is pretty good even though I do not like cucumbers I would put this on my salad when I’m eating one and the flavor is great I do not know if it is healthy and I would recommend you to buy this and try it once
Olympia M.
Kingsville
This product is wonderful! I am not a mayo fan so I substituted the mayo in cucumber sandwiches for this and it was superb! It is also great in salads and even some pizzas! Would definitely buy again, very satisfied!
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
The Hidden Valley cucumber ranch is so refreshing. You get the taste of ranch with the freshness of cucumber. I buy this at Walmart and love to use it on top of a salad or to dip veggies in! I will buy it again.
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
I don’t eat too much ranch but did have the chance to try this. The cucumber adds a freshness to the original tang of Hidden Valleys original dressing. It’s super good but could be a bit less artificial flavoring in my opinion
Karen D.
This ranch is okay. I don't like the cucumber that is added into this ranch. Overall the taste was just like regular ranch but it had a hint of cucumber which made it taste different. It was not the worst, but definitely not the best.
Khyla D.
Glenn Heights, TX
I am not the biggest fan of ranch like I used to be, but I LOVE the flavor of this ranch! It’s a little more mild in flavor and I love it with cucumbers or celery sticks. Fairly inexpensive and highly slept on.
Jadi S.
I love ranch so much and thecucumber ranch is by far my favorite because it’s very raunchy if that makes sense but very fresh tasting at the same time because you get a hint of cucumber info recommend to others
Heather B.
West Van Lear
This product Hidden Valley Ranch cucumber flavored is very good. I personally do not like to eat cucumber but this cucumbers flavor Ranch is amazing. It's a great alternative to adding cucumber in your salad.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?