BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I love hidden valleys original and buttermilk and I love cucumber so I thought this would be my new favorite. It is not as good as I thought it would be and it taste mostly of cucumber and it’s very over powering in my opinion.
Melissa R.
['Hoboken', ''], NJ
This ranch is SO GOOD. I appreciate that Hidden Valley makes a wide range of different types of ranch (buffalo, cucumber, chipotle, etc). The dip packets are perfect too, I'll use them to rub on chicken before grilling. YUM
Celeste k.
I love this stuff. It’s super creamy. I love the hint of cucumber In it. The flavor is nice and smooth. I usually pour it in a separate cup when I use it for my salads that way it doesn’t get soggy and I use less. Calories count.
Vanessa F.
Very good dressing for my snacks and salads. Family loves it when I buy it. Easy to use and open. Its a healthy option and I buy it at Walmart. I would recommend this to everyone if they want there foods to taste great.
Viktoriya B.
The most amazing refreshing taste of a fresh cucumber. Love this ranch flavor it’s my fav. Couldn’t believe it when I found it my first time and it would always be my first choice. Thank you for the amazing taste hidden valley
Rachel D.
Oshkosh, WI
The best ranch dressing - Hidden Valley is so tasty I just wish It wasnt so full of preservatives and it was more healthy and non gmo. It tastes so good and you can literally spread it on anything and eat it with anything
Gina G.
Tastes great! Goes with most salad mixes! It has a rich flavor filled with cucumber. For the price you can not beat it and it will last you a long time. I just put it on my salads and other vegetables. I would recommend.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Delicious. I’m crazy about cucumber taste and this is the perfect ranch. I’m not sure how healthy it is compared to normal ranch but it is very flavor full and perfect for salad or dip. I would definitely purchase again.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Who doesn't love ranch dressing?! I loveeee ranch dressing especially this one! It is so smooth and has a great taste to it and is also healthy ! I recommend trying with a big salad of your choice with added chicken etc
Kristen H.
Cypress, TX
I love the cucumber ranch dressing! I usually use it as a dip for raw veggies like carrots, cucumbers, and broccoli- it's delicious! It also tastes amazing over salads. Price isn't bad either. Would recommend to others!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?