BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain, UAE
Helps give a delicious taste to my salads because I am not really a fan of eating vegetables. But I have to incorporate it in my diet
Vanessa B.
Always buy a bottle of this whenever I go to Costco, it’s affordable, creamy, and seriously delicious makes eating salads better
Julia B.
Light, refreshing, versatile. It tastes good with everything I make it with! I would definitely try this flavour if you haven't!
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Love love love this dressing for everything. Also great to make ranch chicken in the slow cooker or some hot ranch cheesy dips.
Nataly S.
saskatoon
My fav with veggies and dip! So good! A little goes a long way! I would buy again! You can use it in other recipes as well!
Abryl P.
Aurora, CO
Este aderezo me encanta su sabor es increíble y en si la calidad de estos productos son increíbles y siempre los compro !
Sabrina B.
Lindsay, ON
Super delicious. I love Hidden Valley products. Never have had a complaint and Always buy their products when I see them
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Great flavour. Great on all salads. Perfect for dipping. Has that slightly tart taste that I love about ranch dressing.
Nataliya P.
Lake Ann, MI
Hidden valley has the absolute best ranch. The best one is the original. You can get it anywhere, walmart or meijers
Sophie A.
Hidden Valley was the first Ranch dressing I ever had, and I think I fell in love!
It’s always been one I go back too
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.