BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
stephanie c.
Boulter, ON
Love this dressing on salad or as a dip for veggies or chips! The taste is amazing like its homemade & its not thin like other dressings are
Robynn L.
Rockland , ON
This is the only ranch dressing I will use! It's so creamy and by far the best tasting one out there and you never get a weird after taste.
Jordan H.
Williams Lake, BC
Its oddly refreshing, I'm not one to think any dressings other than oil & vin ones are refreshing but this proved me wrong. Its delicious.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
I like this ranch dressing. It's creamy and with the right amount of tang. It's cheap at Costco as well. We use it with pizza and veggies.
Misty D.
This cucumber dressing is lite and flavorful. Not watering on dressing, veggies or when we put on our mashed potatoes for a unique taste.
Marian A.
Toronto, ON
delicious flavor and very fresh, it is ideal to accompany various types of vegetables or salads. It has a very good creamy consistency.
julise s.
ou can never go wrong with ranch. It’s for more than just salads. I use it as a dipping sauce for pizza, wings, fried and more.
Kayla M.
Corner brook, NL
Love cucumber flavor. Perfect for salads or veggie trays. Get a litttle extra than your usual ranch without the little kick ranch has
Ruby M.
Burien, WA
Love this dressing, you dont have to use much to get the robust creamy and delicious flavour. This is one of my staples in the fridge
Ceal C.
Truro, NS
This is my go to ranch dressing, And has been a staple in my family for years. We have found many ways to use it in different dishes.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart