BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Amy M.
Hamilton, ON
Delicious!! Love creamy ranch dressing? Love cucumber? You'll love this dressing! Price is decent and a little goes a long way! Same great ranch taste with a hint of cucumber ❤
Tímea S.
I remember this was like the only thing I’d eat vegetables with in America it’s absolutely amazing makes me go crazy I could eat salad whole day with this. However I don’t know how healthy it is hahaha
Ariel F.
Fraserville , ON
Great flavour! Creamy enough for dressing and also can double as a dip for veggies or even crackers. Wish I could find it out sale more often but still worth the price if you treating yourself.
sheyla c.
san ysidro
It’s probably the only dressing i use i don’t like going too out of the ordinary with dressings because me going out of the ordinary is eating a sald to begin with
Sarah S.
I love the thick creaminess of this dressing. It's the perfect dip to go with fresh, raw veggies or potato chips. And of course as a dressing to go on my salad!!
Amy F.
St, NL
This is a great product! I actually really enjoyed this. I use this item pretty offen. Is is a good product for the price that you pay for it. I got it at the closest store to me. I am satisfied in the product!
Kylina-Marie R.
The creamy-ness of the ranch doesn’t compare to any other brand. So smooth and strong flavour. I purchased it from superstore. I love it pared with my veggies.
Mohleen g.
Surrey, BC
Favourite brand to buy and has an amazing taste and no bad aftertaste. I buy this product in twin pack from Costco and saves me time instead of buying single
Deborah S.
I just love everything cucumber, so this was a no brainer buy for me. Delicious Hidden Valley Ranch (which is the best) with a hint of cucumber flavour.
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
This is not always my first choice but when I do I love this flavour. The cucumber makes for a nice change once in a while and isn't overpowering!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?