BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Linda B.
Elkins, WV
This taste so so so good! I love the flavor and the fresh feeling that it gives me yummo!
Kaitlin S.
So refreshing and delicious! I love using this as salad dressing or to dip vegetables in
Bella P.
Bronx , NY
Love this as dressing on my salad or dipping side for my other food. Tastes great too.
Geo K.
Cool and refreshing especially on a summer salad. Wish I could find it more often.....
Shelley S.
Ocean Shores, WA
Yumm this stuff is delicious! It has just the right amount of cucumber flavoring!!!!!!!
Amber P.
Corp Christi, TX
Good with a hint of cucumber. I love ranch and cucumbers so it's a great combination to
Rachel S.
I love how fresh this tastes! It’s delicious with fresh veggies. Can’t get enough of it
Claire J.
This is the best ranch from a classic brand! When I need to buy ranch, I go with this!
Cheyenne K.
Windsor , VA
I don’t like ranch but everyone in my house loves this kind of ranch so it must be good
Emra L.
Rochester Hls, MI
The cucumber is different but not much of a difference. I still like the regular more!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.