BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Miranda R.
Gloucester, VA
I only buy hidden valley brands for my ranch dressing only, great crisp vegetable flavor
Gianina E.
Very creamy dressing. The cucumber take on ranch is actually kind of sweet which is great
Georgina M.
Allentown, PA
This is my daughters favorite , I love it too .also is the easy way to get to eat veggies
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
This ranch is so good! It’s pretty much my favorite of them all. It goes with everything!
Courtney H.
Oak Forest, IL
Really like this. Makes salads taste really good or you can dip veggies in it. Good stuff
Heather G.
Maple Heights, OH
Good taste and price. We love this brand in our house. Everyone can be happy, and enjoy.
Elizabeth F.
Wooster, OH
My favorite bottled ranch dressing. Has a unique taste. Never gets old. Highly recommend.
Bri O.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my favorite! I’m picky when it comes to ranch dressing but I really like this one
Carla L.
Houston , TX
My kid loves this on everything. I don't mind the taste either. Creamy but not too heavy.
Cheyenne M.
Beckley , WV
Such a refreshing taste! Good with veggies! Good quality & good price. I highly recommend
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.