BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a ranch lover and I always buy hidden valley ranch because it has a great taste to it.
Alexis D.
This is the only ranch dressing I used it has a lot of flavor and it comes in a big bottle
Jennifer A.
With pizza, salad, fries everywhere. Ranch lover and hidden valley is one of my favorites.
Raven C.
Savannah , GA
I eat this on salads, pizza, with wings, or with any other raw vegetable to add some flavor
Summer F.
Saint Albans, WV
No other dressings compare to this one. Tastes amazing and not pricey. I pair it with salad
Joanna P.
Cleveland, OH
I really like the stressing is one of my favorites make it with my salads or with my snacks
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Hidden Valley makes the best ranch, hands down. But I'm not a fan of the cucumber variety!
Yasmine C.
Apple Valley , CA
This is very good and I love the taste it give my food whenever I eat it! I always buy this
Brooke G.
Statesville, NC
Hidden valley will always be our favorite ranch. It’s great for anything and is very good.
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
So tasty and good with a cucumber salad ! Can find at any grocery store and very affordable
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?