BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Kaitlyn m.
It is rather delicious and has impeccable taste. The cucumber flavor is rather unnoticeable
Bailey A.
Hot Springs, AR
I don’t like the taste of this ranch because it tastes too weird with the cucumber flavor.
Doris A.
Me encanta em Ranch es combinable y lo uso con casi todas mis comidas no dejen de probarlo
Kristy B.
This taste great on a Romain salad with the lettuce, cucumbers, and tomatoes! Super yummy!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it on wings salad and for veggies it’s great on pizza just overall best dressing ever
Gwen H.
Sherwood, OR
Only dressing I’ll put on my salad and I know kids really love ranch. Very creamy I love it
Raven C.
Savannah , GA
I eat this on salads, pizza, with wings, or with any other raw vegetable to add some flavor
Summer F.
Saint Albans, WV
No other dressings compare to this one. Tastes amazing and not pricey. I pair it with salad
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a ranch lover and I always buy hidden valley ranch because it has a great taste to it.
Tessarae T.
I absolutely love French person in hidden Valley is the best in my personal option so 10/10
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.