BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Nicole A.
Alameda, CA
The best type of ranch. Creamy, not too thick, not too thin, and perfect for cucumber slices
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
ideal for salads. a flavor not very strong and is delicious. easy to get and at a good price
ava g.
Brighton, MI
This is my all time favorite ranch dressing in the whole entire world?? Definitely recommend
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I love this cucumber ranch! The price for the dressing is amazing and I highly recommend it!
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
I'm not the biggest ranch fan, usually only had it for kids. I do use it for fries and wings.
Kersten B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love ranch, and I thought the cucumber flavor added a really nice touch/extra taste to it!
Ashley B.
It’s the best ranch and the only ranch I ever get so 10/10. I think everyone gets this ranch
Brittany K.
Whitsett , TX
It's pretty good could use a little more cucumber flavor! But still really good none the less
Daniela C.
My favorite ranch!! i love this ranch brcause it gives the vegetables a really good taste !
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
So tasty and good with a cucumber salad ! Can find at any grocery store and very affordable
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart