BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
L P.
I love all things ranch. Goes great on salad and as a dip for most food. Definitely a good buy
Jennifer W.
I love this flavor of Ranch I put this in just about everything I eat very flavorful and great
Emma C.
Glenpool, OK
This is the best salad dressing I have used. I love the cucumber taste added touch to my salad!
Sadie A.
There is no better tasting ranch than this one! It’s hands down the best one that is out there
Elizabeth E.
Great ranch dressing with a nice cool cucumber flavor. Good for vegetable dipping or on salads
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
ideal for salads. a flavor not very strong and is delicious. easy to get and at a good price
Nicole A.
Alameda, CA
The best type of ranch. Creamy, not too thick, not too thin, and perfect for cucumber slices
Stephany G.
Vicksburg, MS
Fresh ranch dressing and not too creamy which is perfect for a salad craving and for parties
Daisy G.
Montebello , CA
My go to dressing I have always and still love ranch ! I will never use a different flavor .
AIMEE A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this twist on regular ranch. I could eat this with almost everything. Tasty tasty tasty
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?