BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Bonita M.
Thompson, PA
Lighter tasting then the Hidden Valley Original Ranch, which I think is because of the touch of added yogurt and cucumber juice. I like the fact they have added dill along with the cucumber
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This ranch is amazing. I️ love ranch and eat it with a majority of my meals. This ranch is very refreshing! It is more expensive than off brand products but tastes amazing! I️ highly recommend if you are a ranch lover like myself
Brittany D.
Dayton, OH
I like this ranch. Unlike a lot of other people I just use ranch on my salads and whenever I have wings. The cucumber gives it a cool and light touch and tames down the ranch flavor. This ranch is perfect for light summer salads.
Riann C.
Huntley, IL
This ranch is pretty yummy! It’s tangy and tart like ranch should be, but it has the slightest cooling of cucumber which is delicious. I would recommend this ranch to anyone who entertains because it’s delicious on a veggie tray!
Kristin W.
This salad dressing the bomb!! I love to eat this with anything and everything. I like to dip my veggies in it!!! the cucumber flavor in this ranch dressing is so good. You will never eat salad or vegetables the same again!!! Trust me !
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Yessss! This stuff is the best! Great taste! Love that cucumber flavor! It’s not the cheapest but definitely amazing for its value. I don’t think ranch is the healthiest dressing but it’s yummy. I would definitely buy this again!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
I don’t like ranch or other heavier dressings much on salad, but I do use it for dipping or on pizza crust and the like. Strange I understand, but also quite tasty. This one always hits the spot if that’s what you’re going for.
Christina C.
Richmond , VA
This is one of my favorite products from hidden valley. When i do go for original i get this its so good cold and very refreshing. My family loves it with vegies and as a salad topper. Very inexpensive and I highly recommend it.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
As an avid ranch lover, I thought I would like this dressing more than I did. To me, the cucumber threw the ranch taste off and made it taste sort of bitter. This dressing isn’t horrible, but I think I’ll stick to the original
Katelyn L.
This classic ranch dressing is always in my fridge! I never run out! I use this with salad, pizza, dips, etc. and everyone always loves it. It's one of the pricier options at the grocery store, but it really is worth it to me! I highly recommend this brand and product!

Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart