BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Rayanna B.
Scotts Hill, TN
The best ranch ever. I love ranch and I love cucumbers so put them together and it’s amazing!!
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
This is so tasty, I love hidden valley. And this is great on gyros and just on a regular salad
Elizabeth E.
Great ranch dressing with a nice cool cucumber flavor. Good for vegetable dipping or on salads
Amber A.
My all time favorite dressing! Right next to regular ranch! I pair this next to multiple things
L P.
I love all things ranch. Goes great on salad and as a dip for most food. Definitely a good buy
Tabitha M.
Laredo, TX
Cucumber makes the best taste in the ranch! My go to dressing when eating a salad or with pollo
Sadie A.
There is no better tasting ranch than this one! It’s hands down the best one that is out there
Emma C.
Glenpool, OK
This is the best salad dressing I have used. I love the cucumber taste added touch to my salad!
Jennifer W.
I love this flavor of Ranch I put this in just about everything I eat very flavorful and great
Cheri G.
Lumberton
Ranch will always be the traditional dressing for salad! But this new cucumber ranch is amazing
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?