BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Jasmine V.
I love this ranch I always buy it I use it for my foods and the price is affordable which is great
Jmoneisha D.
Houston , TX
I love love love I eat ranch on everything and I would pick this over anything else it’s very tasty
Evangelina Y.
This is great with yup you guessed it cucumbers lol just add a little lemon & you’ll be good to go!
Enereyda B.
My kids loved this ranch. Others do not have the same taste so it is hard to get them to like one.
abreigh y.
Clemson, SC
This cucumber ranch is pretty good! I usually go for normal ranch, though. I like it with veggies!
Hope B.
Farmdale, OH
Only brand of ranch we buy in our house! It’s delicious and perfect for any salad or even on wings
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
Taste great! Can’t really tell the cucumber as much. Would recommend it to a friend or the family
Trish Y.
Cambridge Cty, IN
I actually prefer this one over the regular. It’s super good with actual cucumbers being dipped!
Cara M.
Awesome ranch! Use it as a dip for all my veggies. If it isn’t hidden valley is it really ranch?
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
Hidden valley is wonderful, wether it’s to cook with or to use as a dip it never disappoints us.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.