BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Cheyenne J.
Moose lake , MN
I thought the cucumber was overwhelming. I tried it with salad but ended up throwing it out. Not a fan.
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
love ranch on everything and it goes SO good in buffalo chicken dip and all different types of food too
yesenia c.
Love this brand of ranch I love having them at home for veggies or for salads ..... my kids love this
Mariah B.
I really love this for my salad. It it really good. It’s also super good with chicken in your salad b
jessica b.
Decatur, AL
Love love love. It light and just the right amount of taste on my spinach and kale salad! I️ love it!
Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Smooth, so smooth. A light refreshing taste in a creamy dressing. Number one everyday salad dressing.
Hannah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is a good dressing to use on almost anything. I am satisfied with the flavor. It’s a good price.
Vicki T.
New Lexington, OH
Different. But still tastes great. Usually cheaper than the competitors. Would definitely recommend.
Faith H.
La Pine, OR
I wouldn’t try any other brand of ranch! I eat ranch with almost everything and why not buy the best
Kaiti M.
Commerce Twp, MI
This is Hidden Valley’s best flavor of ranch! Ranch and cucumbers is one of my favorite combinations!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.